Phoenix – First and second shift needed
Experience in CMM usage and other inspection equipment with minimum 3 years CMM experience.
Allied Tool and Die Company is a progressive aerospace manufacturing facility that has been part of the valley’s business infrastructure for over 60 years. We value and respect our employees and are looking for an experienced QUALITY IN-PROCESS FLOOR INSPECTION/FIRST PIECE INSPECTOR.
At Allied Tool and Die Company, we maintain the highest quality standards in both our employee qualifications and the products that we manufacture. We are unique in our industry in that we have CNC and Sheet Metal Departments on-site that operate both in conjunction with, as well as independently of each other. We offer competitive wages and benefits including 401K matching, medical, dental, educational assistance, on-site classes and free telemedicine.
We require a minimum of 5 years quality inspection experience.
- Ability to inspect parts to customer blueprints using Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing when applicable
- Ability to understand aerospace specifications and the flow-down of information
- Experience on CMM usage and other inspection equipment
- Casting layout experience
- Ability to assist product and support employees with quality issues when necessary
- Ability to perform First Articles, First Piece, Floor, Receiving, Final and Outside Process Inspection
About Allied Tool & Die
Allied Tool and Die offers competitive salaries, comprehensive benefit package, including medical, dental, vision, company paid life insurance, short term and long term disability, paid holidays and a 401(k) plan with company match and Teledoc supplemental. Many of our employees are long term and we recognize and reward growth from within.